KHondokar Nayeem Aabrar Wiki
Photo/KHondokar Nayeem Aabrar
Biodata:
Name: Khondokar Nayeem Aabrar
Age: 25
Nationality; Bangladeshi
City: Gazipur
Province: Dhaka
Aabrar here! I'm a self motivated Web Developer and Internet Marketer. I finished my SSC from Barmi Bazar High School and Complete my Higher Secondary Certificate from Barmi Degree College. Than I start my journey of Web from "Independent it" after completing a total Digital Marketing Cource. Few years later I run myself with SoftTechIT . Recently I'm working with CodemanBD IT institute. I am a Full Stack Back End Web Developer. With Vast knowledge of html, css, php, JavaScript, Laravel I can develop dynamic websites for your local or Dropshipping business. I am also a expert of WordPress & Shopify. I can Design your dream website using with latest page builder like Elementor Pro. I love to travel country, reading self improvement book, hiking, football also a Die Hard Fan of Bob Marley and Reggae music. I can spend whole day by listening classic music. I like to watch thriller movie with friends. Most of time I would like go countryside with my friends. Football is my favorite game. I hate gambling, wine and selfish people. here is my about.me/NayeemAabrar profile
Connect With Me
About Me: https://about.me/NayeemAabrar
Facebook : https://facebook.com/NayeemAabrar
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AabrarNayeem
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nayeemaabrar
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkWwsBfZtd5emi_PCiL6kZA
Slideshare: https://www.slideshare.net/NayeemAabrar
Instagram https://www.instagram.com/NayeemAabrar
Dribble: https://dribbble.com/NayeemAabrar
Skype: live:.cid.b897b817da7f15b
StackOverflow:https://stackoverflow.com/story/nayeemaabrar
Behance: https://www.behance.net/nayeemaabrar
GitHub: https://github.com/NayeemAabrar
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/nayeemaabrar
E-mail: nayeem100.me@gmail.com
Phone: +8801985860454
https://en.everybodywiki.com/Nayeem_Aabrar
ReplyDelete